Parenting mediation is our child-centered mediation
process in which we assist parties with negotiating a
mutually agreeable parenting plan.
The objective is to help the family transition through a negotiation process with as little conflict as possible and, if conflict is already high, manage the conflict and help the parties progress more quickly to a point where they can function on their own.
Our Parenting Mediation seeks to:
- Help organize the parties to assist them in developing a parenting plan
- Help the parties identify clearly the issues in dispute so that both individuals are better able to approach a resolution
- Assist with communication
- Promote post-divorce cooperation
- Promote cooperation among parents (never married, blended, etc.)
- Assist parents in developing a parenting plan focused on what is in the BEST interest of the child/children.
- Our certified mediator can notarize the agreement at no additional fee if requested.
You must be at least 18 years old to request this service.
Right Choice - Right Now!
Neither counsellinksanywhere.com nor counsellinks.com are meant/intended to address crisis or emergency situations. If you are experiencing a crisis or emergency,call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.